Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy to be healthy reading God's Words.

I donated my bone marrow cells while I was in hospital research and other duties. Also my antibody because the researchers found only in Christian women (ewes to me) and I am the only one around with Christian ministries in the pews of the local Cathedrals which are now and always under attacks from nasties including cannibals disobeying Exodus 23, Deuteromy 23, Psalms 23 etc. Och from me and other donors I came across. Another passage from the Holy Bible for Jewessess e.g. who will not attack me further with great pain: HEBREW 4vs.11 - 12 "for the word of God is powerful, and sharper than any two edge sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, AND OF JOINTS AND MARROW, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."

Bear with me while I read further on the findings on Stem Cell research. The good news is also that bone marrow reproduction is successful on transplanting others' replicable bone marrow cells for many without any good bone marrow cells left or cancer of the blood system.

No comments: