Friday, January 18, 2008

Happy to be healthy for God fearers: Happy Day

More on the nasties of my neighbourhood: young brats acting like demons with glasses cupped over the neighbouring wall of my villa to listen and taunt on my perpexities on my deskwork. Their usual taunt is that I like most of my race am rubbing my genitals while taking in their good looks and fortunes. In my youth, I held another student of the female gender when she and her friends were taunted like me now and of course I tried to comfort her very hurt feelings of demonic regards as ugly Asian like they rubbed their genitals, panting for white males who will oral sexed their equally ravishingly beautiful, intelligent and all the worldy goodstuffs possessed white females. My formerly nice male cleaner does not think all white females are that greatly endowed or beautiful because of his own white wive.

I had had just been awarded my much cherished Baccalaureate of the ultimate prize of medical surgeon and therefore my own hospital/research KINGDOM. Kingdom is commonly attributed to all graduates of the medical fields. My first born twins are still considered to be without sexual intercourse and the much no-no talk of sex inductions, and they were also approved on my holy matrimony to my actual king of Scotland. Therefore I was big to comfort her and the rest who were taunted so nastily. Beware of being beautiful because the males may raped beautiful females. Melburnians just shuddered at 500 overly semented at foetus level youths causing 20K dollars of damages to the police alone. Do not forget that males discharge greatly at beautiful women/wives. My nice volunteer recently said to me "beware then"

No comments: