Saturday, February 23, 2008

Happy Blog

I had a Happy St Valentine's day on the 14th. February 2008. My tech mate just let me online on my kindlier condolences and collaboration against his corner office evil legacy of attacks firstly by American natives, then cannibals of the Carribean with pirates looking for she-Christians nationalities, and of the Pacific cannibals, finale now of she Goliaths wanting to have orgasmic sex when the techs want only a quiet cup of tea only instead. Incidentally this sort of nasties has been shown in movies on New York Italian immigrants complaints of homosexual attacks on themselves and they cannot have any nice spouse or sing hymns in Church.

I refer the Bible reading for right emotions of St Valentines on 1 Tim 1 v. 5 Love is pure, comes from a good conscience and a sincere faith.

To clarify my boosting in Christ Jesus's gift of eternal life for me is Psalm 41 and the Lord's Prayer: I am the director of the only Christian charity in Australia thus I am "Blessed are they who help the poor and helpless The Lord will give them and preserve their life. verse 2 says They shall be counted happy in the land, The Lord will not give them over to their enemies.
And if they are sick on their bed, The Lord will sustain them: if illness lays them low, you will overthrow it" I donated with successful results of my antibodies against excretas bombing from the sky by convicts negroes from New Orleans with their stockpile of excrements.

No comments: