Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My WMV-police plane on my rooftop mins after my last blog.



Found the competitors to be copy cats,
While online probably to catch few rats,
It is their ways of casting evil spells,
While thinking they detect bad smells,
They lied about income of a million dollars house,
When they are really tapping and following a mouse,
A nicer guy inform of necessities of dollars twenty,
That should be one hour of promoting income plenty,
Nowadays, they have from the traffic exchanges flee,
After telling their lists of payments like long mee,
What sort of left alone am I to be?
My old IT mate has wisely inform me,
Mine is a hilltop of lonely banners,
And I have always minded my manners,
Many times I was on a mounted pole,
Happiness is means to donate shoe with sole.

No comments: