Thursday, April 3, 2008

Dr Chris Lyme's discovery on her pet cats led to miracle cure of Glutathione!

Happy Day of announcing miracle cure of Glutathione, the master brain antioxidant cure of many neurological cells disorders like Alzheimers, Schizophrenias, epilepsies, Parkinsons, manic mood swings/madness , antideficit disorders and cystic fibrosis.

I had a peaceful day yesterday while waiting for the anxious moment of my old car fixing, after a tyre slash and crash on a very wet and sabotaged road with its equally nasty diabolical motorists on the 7th.day after the terrorists next door bragging to slash all tyres on Easter Sunday the 23rd. March, 2008. I may have a God-given article on Eyeties who are okay to me because of my affiliations at the local ethnic Euro-Mediterranean club, from the truthful reports of the local Italians of my car mending depot. Also they know or are too, despite Eyeties relationships, the grand and unique name of Machos/Male Chauvinists, which form my second articles. Starts off my rest of the seven in political and venturesome articles, I two-upped on the balance.

Another good news/miracle to save us from life in the balance, which I have been writing in this blog is that the police charged the terrorists next door in the form of Jewish law on Saturday last and Roman Catholic police charged them in both sexes representation on Sunday last.

I am Dr Chris Lyme who discovered a bug that was infecting my neighbour cats and my cats to be borrelia spirochete that is a bacterium that produces the master antioxidant Glutathione that brings relieve and cure infront of the physican promptly when either injected of administered in forms taken up from the gut into the cells.

Only GOD ALMIGHTY GIVE MIRACLES and I prayed for my discovery via the bugs of the pet cats of the master antioxidants for our excellent cure. Thanks be to only One who is Good and He is God alone. Read 1 Thessalonians 5 vs 16 to 18 of various Christian exhortations: REJOICE ALWAYS, PRAY UNCEASINGLY AND IN ALL THINGS GIVE THANKS (TO GOD) FOR IT IS THE WILL OF GOD IN CHRIST JESUS FOR US"
The therapeutic benefits are:
1.Glutathione acts like a sponge that absorps all the heavy metals in our cells and the whole waste will be rid off our body.
2.Glutathione helps to restore blood pressure to normal, and helps to relieve hypertensions and other cardiovascular disease.
3.Travis Flores claims in verified story that he is relieved of cystic fibrosis with glutathione.
4.Glutathione together with Carthami Flos in Chinese Kangen-Karyu enhances the activity of antioxidant enzyme in liver tissue and in kidney tissue due to the glutathione ingredients.
5. Toxicity to certain brain cells e.g. astrocytes are eliminated with glutathione when taken in properly like eaten in precursors form call N-Acetyl-Cysteine.

No comments: