Sunday, August 12, 2007

Happy Day2

Second to creating my first blog yesterday, I am happy with my pinky recovering from the razor blade invented invisible attached to the refugees' chilli sauce bottle that I picked up with five onlookers at the local lower prices store. I am not the last victim of such evil retaliation and there have been hundreds victimised like such: from an adult male driving a posh 4wheel drive to babies six months old. Another immigrant told me that the blades come out like satelite dishes around washing stuff. The nasties have been celebrating over the recent Minneasowta bridge collapse and their sponsors do stink like unwashed pigs, wearing Moslem headgears to ward the cannibals of the nearby Pacific. Maybe they are cannibals themselves.
I am retired at the moment and I will be taking digital photos of them next door to me when the police on the helicopters circling overhead every hour and on the road zoom on them.
bye for now.

Terrorism strikes out again on the 23rd. September,2007 in Melbourne, Australia. They follow the Holy Bible Psalm 23rd. to their own reckoning of "The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want.....A BOMB! THE NEXT is BBB on their minds like BRIMBANK BOMB Park where they swear against wealthy visitors eating icecreams and other foodstuffs at the local cooler spots of the park. They will strike every 23rd of the month and on Fridays when the Virgin Mother followers go to pray and they are banned from the Mosques.

No comments: